Osteoplus® Magnetotherapy for arthrosis treatment
4 million people, between the ages of 40 and 75. These are the data on arthrosis in Italy. Also known as osteoarthritis or osteoarthritis, is a chronic, degenerative and progressive that affects the spine (the vertebrae) and the joints of the limbs (arms and legs).
Arthrosis consists in the deterioration of cartilaginous tissue, causing pain and joint stiffness. The cartilaginous tissue has in fact the function, together with the synovial fluid, to oil the joint and to act as a bearing for it. Among the most well-known types of arthrosis there are certainly gonarthrosis (knee arthrosis) and coxarthrosis (hip arthrosis), both characterized by a reduced vascularization necessary to feed the chondrocytes (the cells from the cartilage).
Preserve the functionality of your joints
Osteoplus® Magnetotherapy is very indicated when the diagnosed arthrosis is still at an early stage. The biostimulating treatment, through low frequency modular Pulsed Magnetic Fields (PEMF), allows the vascularization of cartilage, the proliferation of cells and exerts a strong anti-inflammatory action.
Benefits of Osteoplus® therapy
- Powerful and effective: recommended by doctors for potency and therapeutic effectiveness
- Safe: medical device Made in Italy, registered with the Ministry of Health
- Customizable and easy to use: it is programmed on your treatment. All you have to do is turn it on and start the therapy
- Transportable: you can always take it with you: to the office, to the park, to the university or just on the couch at home
- Free shipping: it is delivered to your home in 24h
Period of therapy
The recommended protocol for the treatment of osteoarthritis with Osteoplus® Magnetotherapy is 30-60 days, for 4-6 hours a day.
You can decide to follow the treatment even at different times of the day. Osteoplus® is in fact a portable medical device, which allows you to program the therapy in maximum comfort and according to your needs. To be effective, each session with the device must have a minimum duration of 2 hours.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
CFill out the contact form to find out how to use Osteoplus® for Arthrosis Care