Osteoplus® Magnetotherapy for osteoporosis treatment
Osteoporosis is a pathology inherent in the skeleton apparatus that mainly concerns the bones of the hip, spine and wrist and that in most cases arises in senile age and in women in the post-menopausal phase . It generates an enlargement of the texture of the bone tissue, better defined as “porous”, or similar to a honeycomb, which inevitably activates a process of erosion and deterioration of the bones.
No longer being able to regenerate naturally, they become fragile, light and easily prone to fractures. Osteoporosis, also responsible for the onset of bone edema, manifests itself to the patient with severe pain that affects the reduction of physical function.
Osteoplus® stabilizes the degenerative process of osteoporosis
The pulsed magnetic fields of modular, low-frequency (PEMF) of Osteoplus® biostimulators tissue, through a specific and personalized program, provide a powerful signal focusing, which, acting on the cell proliferation (osteoblasts) are able to stabilize the degenerative process of the disease and to soothe the pain through a strong anti-edema and anti-inflammatory.
Benefits of Osteoplus® therapy
- Powerful and effective: recommended by doctors for potency and therapeutic effectiveness
- Safe: medical device Made in Italy, registered with the Ministry of Health
- Customizable and easy to use: it is programmed on your treatment. All you have to do is turn it on and start the therapy
- Transportable: you can always take it with you: to the office, to the park, to the university or just on the couch at home
- Free shipping: it is delivered to your home in 24h
Period of therapy
The recommended protocol for the treatment of osteoporosis is 30-90 days, for 4-6 hours a day.
You can decide to follow the treatment even at different times of the day. Osteoplus® is in fact a portable medical device, which allows you to program the therapy in maximum comfort and according to your needs. To be effective, each session with the device must have a minimum duration of 2 hours.
Contact us for more information
Fill out the contact form to find out how to use Osteoplus® for Osteoporosis Care