Osteoplus® Magnetotherapy for coxarthrosis treatment
Walking, getting up, sitting, running: these are all actions that we perform daily and naturally. Joint difficulty is one of the annoying effects caused by coxarthrosis. It is a chronic degenerative disease that affects the cartilaginous tissue that covers the bones that make up the hip (i.e. the humeral head and the acetabulum).
With Osteoplus® Magnetotherapy you safeguard your joints
The cartilage of the hip is the one that, together with the synovial fluid, allows us to oil and make our joint movements fluid. When the cartilage wears and / or thins, the bones rub against each other causing cysts or osteophytes. Hence the annoying inflammation that causes us pain and difficulty in movements.
The Osteoplus® device, thanks to the action of low frequency modular Pulsed Magnetic Fields (PEMF), manages to control pain with a strong anti-inflammatory action and simultaneously stimulates cell proliferation (chondrocytes, cartilage cells) safeguarding joint function. If coxarthrosis is diagnosed on time, in a state not yet compromised, treatment with Osteoplus® Magnetotherapy allows you to avoid a possible hip prosthesis.
Benefits of Osteoplus® therapy
- Powerful and effective: recommended by doctors for potency and therapeutic effectiveness
- Safe: medical device Made in Italy, registered with the Ministry of Health
- Customizable and easy to use: it is programmed on your treatment. All you have to do is turn it on and start the therapy
- Transportable: you can always take it with you: to the office, to the park, to the university or just on the couch at home
- Free shipping: it is delivered to your home in 24h
Period of therapy
The recommended protocol for the treatment of hip coxarthrosis with Osteoplus® therapy is 30-60 days, for 4-6 hours a day.
You can decide to follow the treatment even at different times of the day. Osteoplus® is in fact a portable medical device, which allows you to program the therapy in maximum comfort and according to your needs. To be effective, each session with the device must have a minimum duration of 2 hours.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Fill out the contact form to find out how to use Osteoplus® for Coxarthrosis Care