Osteoplus® Magnetotherapy for consolidation delay treatment
The delay of bone consolidation occurs when, after three months, the calcification of a fracture delays its reparative process.
- Decomposed or multi-fragmentary fracture
- Advanced age
- Smoking and alcohol
They are among the main causes behind a delay in consolidation and to slow down the healing process exponentially. To reduce the recovery time on calcification of the bone and return to perform your normal daily actions the solution is Osteoplus®
OsteoplusⓇ is powerful and effective
The pulsed magnetic fields of modular, low-frequency (PEMF) provided by Osteoplus ® biostimulators tissue, through treatment, focused, specific for the delayed consolidation (even in the presence of the means of synthesis, internal or external, prosthetic implants, or plaster), act on the cellular regeneration of the bone tissue (osteoblasts) and the optimization of blood flow in the vicinity of the fracture.
This therapeutic method supports the patient in a decisive way in the process of resolving the pathology.
Benefits of OsteoplusⓇ therapy
- Powerful and effective: recommended by doctors for potency and therapeutic effectiveness
- Safe: medical device Made in Italy, registered with the Ministry of Health
- Customizable and easy to use: it is programmed on your treatment. All you have to do is turn it on and start the therapy
- Transportable: you can always take it with you: to the office, to the park, to the university or just on the couch at home
- Free shipping: it is delivered to your home in 24h
Period of therapy
The recommended protocol for the treatment of fracture consolidation is 40-90 days, for 4-6 hours a day.
You can decide to follow the treatment even at different times of the day. Osteoplus is in fact a portable medical device, which allows you to program the therapy in maximum comfort and according to your needs. To be effective, each session with the device must have a minimum duration of 2 hours.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Fill out the contact form to find out how to use Osteoplus® for Consolidation Delay Care